To Improve Fort Erie Track, Daily Racing Form, 1907-07-24


view raw text

TO IMPROVE FORT ERIE TRACK. Buffalo. N y July 23. The Fort Erie track, which is now owned by Messrs. OUn, Condon and Mndlgan, will be under the control of the Niagara Jockey Club next year. After the present meeting the plant will be fciven a thorough overhauling according to the plans of the new owners, and about 5,000 will be spent In Improvements and the course made modern and up-to-date lu every respect.

Persistent Link:
Local Identifier: drf1907072401_1_11
Library of Congress Record: