Eagle River, Big Story Destroyed, Daily Racing Form, 1951-06-20


view raw text

Eagle River, Big Story Destroyed ARLINGTON PARK, Arlington Heights, 111., June 19.— Eagle River and Big Story, the, two handicap runners who were badly cut up during the running of the Myrtle-wood Handicap at Arlington Park Wenirig day, were destroyed by Dr. N. D. Lusk early this afternoon. Eagle River was owned by Mrs. Helen S. Reineman, and Big Story by E. Barry Ryan. Both were insured;

Persistent Link: https://drf.uky.edu/catalog/1950s/drf1951062001/drf1951062001_5_4
Local Identifier: drf1951062001_5_4
Library of Congress Record: https://lccn.loc.gov/unk82075800